Sales Message Goes Here


The Principle of Balance

$50.00

Much of what we do is taken for granted. In fact people don’t even notice what we have done….unless we get it wrong! Why is this the case? He reason is that roughly 80% of what we do simply meets expectations of the people we do it for. So that leaves the remainder of what we do….the roughly 20% that gives us the opportunity to make an impact.

In this DVD Paul Bridle will explain the balance of what people expect and what we mean by the 20% that can make a difference. He will point out the problems with the 80% and the importance of getting it right. This will give you a way of looking at your day-to-day work in a practical manner.

Share this DVD with your team and discuss what makes up the 80% of your teams activities. Challenge yourselves to define the 20% and how you can improve and develop it further. For more ideas on simple ways to improve your business, team and leadership ability, go to www.bridleinfocus.com and subscribe to have access to the range of interviews and learning points available.

Add to Cart:

  • Model: BALANCE-001
  • Shipping Weight: 0.1lbs
  • 999 Units in Stock


This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 September, 2011.

Your IP Address is: 54.224.18.114
Copyright © 2017 Bridle Infocus Store. Powered by Zen Cart